Who is ready for some monkey bread dessert? Give your sweet tooth some variety and make the easiest and most yummy monkey bread there is. I don’t know about you but baking is my absolute favorite. One would even argue, more than cooking! ha ha
I stick to fast and easy recipes my son and I can make together and this is not an exception. He loves helping me mix, pour and gather the ingredients. Of course let’s not forget helping me eat it as well. Seriously baking just brings us closer as family. This is truly the main reason I love baking so much.
As a friendly reminder, you can always click on Jump to recipe to be taken to the recipe card below.
First you’ll want to pre heat your oven to 350 degrees. Next you’ll want to combine 1/2 stick of butter and 1/2 to 3/4 of a cup of brown sugar into a medium pan and bring it to a boil. Next you’ll want to add pecans to the mixture.
While you are waiting for the contents to come to a boil, grease a Bundt pan. Then fill the pan with the mixture above. The next step is to take 10-12 of the frozen rolls and place then in the pan.
Return to another medium pan and combine another stick of butter and 3/4 of a cup of brown sugar. Next add a tsp of cinnamon. Lastly cover with a damp towel and now let it rise for several hours. Finally bake for 25-30 minutes and don’t forget to let it sit for 5 minutes before serving.
If you like this one take a peek at these other recipes! Also head on over to my Instagram and let me know of you have any questions.
- 1 Bag Biscuits Red or Orange Rhodes Texas Bag in Freezer
- 1 1/2 Stick Butter
- 1 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 bag Pecan (small bag)
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- In a medium pan, combine half stick of butter and 1/2-3/4 brown sugar. Bring to a boil.
- Add pecans to mixture.
- Grease pan and line it with above mixture.
- Place 10-12 frozen rolls in bundt pan.
- Boil stick if butter and 3/4 cup of brown sugar. Then add tsp of cinnamon.
- Cover with damp paper towel.
- Let it rise for several hours.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Let it sit for 5 minutes.